Outdoor Kit – Zipper Slider Repair Kit
By Zipper Rescue
Need to replace the sliders on your tents, sleeping bags, duffel bags, ski pants, purses, or coats? Not sure exactly which sliders you need? The Zipper Rescue Kit contains an assortment of the most common types of replacement zipper sliders found on outdoor gear to help with slider repairs.
The Outdoor Kit is designed for repairs on tents, coats, sleeping bags, duffle bags, ski pants, luggage, backpacks, etc.
The kit comes with 9 sliders, 3 top stops and 6 bottom stops.
It also comes with a helpful sizing guide and detailed instruction manual for how to repair your slider. The repairs require a standard pair of pliers and wire cutters.
Contact information is inside the kit for excellent customer service and hard-to-find parts.
(1) #3 Coil Slider (Double Pull) - Silver
(2) #4.5 Coil Sliders (Single and Double Pull) - Black and Silver
(2) #5 Coil Sliders (Single and Double Pull) - Black and Silver
(2) #8 Coil Sliders (Single and Double Pull) - Black and Silver
(2) #5 Plastic Tooth Sliders (Single Pull) - Black
(6) Bottom Stops - Black and Gold
(3) Top Stops - Black
- Missing or visibly damaged teeth on zippers cannot be repaired.
- Missing or damaged box or pin pieces at the bottom of a jacket zipper cannot be replaced or repaired